Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Time to Relax


  Many are looking for a best place where they can go during their stressed hour. They are busy thinking of best place where they can relax and make them free. Mostly, they preferred to visit a beach with their love one or family and enjoyed every moment happily. But don't they ever think that the best place to unwind, a place to relax is the church? It is the best of all. Maybe, 1 of 10 people agree with me, cause some of them think that church is a boring one. If you are one of them, then it's not my problem anymore.
                     Are you asking on how did church become the best place to unwind? Simply, back then, when you are still young and you are teased by your classmate or playmate. To whom do you go and ask for help? Is it to your father?Then it's just like that. When you feel you are down, You only have one choice, to look up. Right? When you feel that you are carrying the world, we have God who can help us to carry our loads. Just talk to him silently and He will hear you no matter what. Have a communication with Him. You can tell Him all your problems and He can help you in any means. You just have to kneel down, close your eyes and pray to God sincerely.
                   I remember back to my past. I was then problematic because of school works, I feel that my life is worst, I feel that I am the only person in the world that no one helped me. No one care about me. Then I think it's time to give up. I have no idea on how to get through it then someone play a music after hearing that I just suddenly feel free and comfortable and just find myself thanking the God above. 
                 So, if you are stressed always remember this lines of song.
               "Life is not at all that bad my friend, if you believe in yourself, if you believe there's someone who walks through life with, You'll never be alone. Just Learn to reach out and open you eyes. Lift up your hands to God and He'll show you the way." And he has a promise to us that we can never forget."He said."Cast your burdens upon me those who are heavily laden. Come to me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads. And I will give you rest!""Always bear in mind "GOD IS THE ANSWER".

1 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About